Our network

Heater may have caused Schenectady blaze | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Heater may have caused Schenectady blaze
News

SCHENECTADY - A heater may have been the cause of a Schenectady house fire that injured three firefighters.

The fire broke out Saturday morning at the house on Bradley Street.

The Times Union reports that it appears a heater in a second-floor apartment may have started the blaze. The heater was apparently being used to keep cats warm.

Two firefighters were treated at the scene. Another suffered a minor shoulder injury, and was taken to the hospital.

No one else was injured.

News

Schenectady City Deals

Upcoming Events near Schenectady City

Community Sponsors

Wedding Photographer